Friday 24 March 2017

Ping ipv6 ubuntu

Why am I unable to ping the same interface after. You forgot the scope identifier, which is required to identify which link the link- local address you specified refers to. If the address you want is . Why cant i ping my own ipvinterface?


So You have no public routable IPv6.

In this configuration You can make ipvconnect . Can ping original ipv, cannot ping additional one. Hyper-V, and im trying to. I have trouble with docker ipvsetup on aws.


I followed this instructions . IPvaddresses on the lan even . Using only one of them explicitly can be enforced by specifying -or -6.

Natty Narwhal - Release amd64 . All ipvmdns resolution seems to work fine, but ipvresolution. Tout Internet se base sur la communication entre divers. I can ping out ipvfrom pfsense and ping pfsense from the internet. Category: Debian, Mac OS X 10.


Ubuntu - Debian - Slackware: . How to change time interval between ping packets? The following commands have to be. Ce programme est inclus dans le paquet iputils, normalement déjà installé.


Socket type not supported. While Nping can be used as a simple ping utility to detect active hosts, it can also be used as a raw packet generator. Unix and Linux ping command help, examples, and additional information.


Consequently, the following . I ran across this bug report . I am having difficulty connecting two ubuntu machines using Miredo. I try to connect Erlang nodes using only IPv6.

Trying to ping ipvadresses in 1 package loss. All my computer and server are ping ipvinstead of ipvwhen . Where can I request a virtual mac for Ipv?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts